Fall Festival — Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, 45+ activities, fireworks, finger-lickin’ good food and more! Located in Frederick, MD.
2019 Special Event Times and Attractions:
Friday and Saturday Nights Starting Oct 4th at approx. 7:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm
Tim Hall the Magician
September 28, 29, & October 6 Showtime: 1:30pm & 4pm
Mr. Brown the Clown
October 5, 12 &13 | 1:30pm & 4pm
Mr. Jon & Friends
October 19,20 & 26, 27 Showtime: 1:30pm & 4pm
Sept 21 and 22 Heroes weekend and Teachers weekend
- Active duty members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces and First Responders (Firefighters, EMT’s, Police) are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price
- Teachers (with valid school ID),and 1 guest admitted FREE. Homeschool teachers should have some sort of identification/verification as well.
Sept 28 and 29 Grandparents weekend and Scouts weekend
- Grandparents admitted FREE.
- Wear your scout uniform, shirt or sash and receive a complimentary participation patch. Also this weekend 1 scout leader admitted FREE for every 10 paid admissions.
Sept 22 and Sept 29th sensory friendly hours (8am-10am)
- Farm is open exclusively for guests on the Autism Spectrum or with sensory sensitivities. All activities will be open.
- Donuts and coffee will be available at Cookies and Donuts.
October 5 & 6th MD Pumpkin Festival
- Face painting, pumpkin hunt, egg hunt, Pumpkin Donuts
- Nancy Baker Pumpkin Carving Demonstrations
Wood Fired Pizza
We’re firing up Corny’s oven for the most fantastic pizza ever. Each bite a tasty delight!
This year, fireworks Fridays and Saturdays starting October 4th.
Hooray! More fun!
Over 45 attractions for your whole family to enjoy, plus live weekend entertainment.