Sunflower Festival: September 5, 6, 7, 12, & 13
Open from 10am to 7pm
Hourly admission spots available that reserve your time in the sunflower field.
Last call for drinks is 6pm.
Fall Festival: September 19 – November 8
Monday – Thursday – 1 pm – 7 pm
Friday – 1 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 9:30 pm
Sunday – 10 am – 7 pm
Special Guests Every Weekend!
Fall Festival — Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, 45+ activities, fireworks, finger-lickin’ good food and more – located in Frederick, MD.
2020 Special Event Times and Attractions:
Friday and Saturday Nights starting Oct 2nd at approx. 7:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm
Tim Hall the Magician
October 3rd, 4th, 10th, & 11th
1:30 pm & 4pm
Mr. Jon & Friends
October 17th & 18th
1:30pm & 4pm
Mr. Brown the Clown
October 24th & 25th
1:30pm & 4pm
*NEW* Costume Parade
October 31st & November 1st
1:30pm & 4pm
Sept 19th & 20th | Heroes Weekend & Teachers Weekend
- Active duty members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces and First Responders (Firefighters, EMT’s, Police) are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- All Frontline Healthcare Employees are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- All Essential Workers are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- Teachers (with valid school ID) and 1 guest admitted FREE. Homeschool teachers should have some sort of identification/verification as well.
- Thank you all for your hard work and selfless service!
Sept 20th & Sept 27th | Sensory Friendly Hours (8am-10am)
- Farm is open exclusively for guests on the Autism Spectrum or with sensory sensitivities. All activities will be open.
- Donuts and coffee will be available at Cookies and Donuts.
October 3rd & 4th | Maryland Pumpkin Festival
- Featuring Pumpkin Donuts this weekend only!
- Nancy Baker Pumpkin Carving Demonstrations from 12pm to 4pm.
October 16th | School Daze Craze
- Since school is out, come spend the day at Summers Farm!
- Admission $10.50 per person. Ages 2 and under are always free!
October 31st & November 1st | Costume Day!
- Come show off your Halloween costume for all to see!
- Costume Parade at 1:30pm and 4pm.
November 3rd | Election Day Special
- Go vote!
- Come spend the rest of the day at Summers Farm for $10.50 per person. Ages 2 and under are always free!
Wood Fired Pizza
We’re firing up Corny’s oven for the most fantastic pizza ever. Each bite a tasty delight!
This year, fireworks Fridays and Saturdays starting October 2nd.
Hooray! More fun!
Over 45 attractions for your whole family to enjoy, plus live weekend entertainment.