Fall Festival — Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, 45+ activities, fireworks, finger-lickin’ good food and more – located in Frederick, MD.
2020 Special Event Times and Attractions:
Friday and Saturday Nights starting Oct 2nd at approx. 7:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm
Tim Hall the Magician
Mr. Brown the Clown
Mr. Jon & Friends
Sept 19th & 20th | Heroes Weekend & Teachers Weekend
- Active duty members and veterans of the United States Armed Forces and First Responders (Firefighters, EMT’s, Police) are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- All Frontline Healthcare Employees are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- All Essential Workers are admitted FREE with valid identification. Immediate family members are admitted at half price.
- Teachers (with valid school ID) and 1 guest admitted FREE. Homeschool teachers should have some sort of identification/verification as well.
- Thank you all for your hard work and selfless service!
Sept 26th & 27th | Grandparents Weekend & Scouts Weekend
- Grandparents admitted FREE.
- Wear your scout uniform, shirt or sash and receive a complimentary participation patch. Also this weekend, one (1) scout leader admitted FREE for every 10 paid admissions.
Sept 20th & Sept 27th | Sensory Friendly Hours (8am-10am)
- Farm is open exclusively for guests on the Autism Spectrum or with sensory sensitivities. All activities will be open.
- Donuts and coffee will be available at Cookies and Donuts.
October 3rd & 4th | Maryland Pumpkin Festival
- Face painting, pumpkin hunt, egg hunt, Pumpkin Donuts
- Nancy Baker Pumpkin Carving Demonstrations
October 16th | School Daze Craze
- Since school is out, come spend the day at Summers Farm!
- Admission $10.50 per person. Ages 2 and under are always free!
October 31st & November 1st | Costume Day!
- Come show off your Halloween costume for all to see!
- Costume Parade at 3pm.
November 3rd | Election Day Special
- Go vote!
- Come spend the rest of the day at Summers Farm for $10.50 per person. Ages 2 and under are always free!
Wood Fired Pizza
We’re firing up Corny’s oven for the most fantastic pizza ever. Each bite a tasty delight!
This year, fireworks Fridays and Saturdays starting October 2nd.
Hooray! More fun!
Over 45 attractions for your whole family to enjoy, plus live weekend entertainment.