Campfire Rental Times
Friday, September 30th – Sunday, October 30th
Fridays from 6:30pm – 10pm
Saturdays from 1pm – 5pm | 5:30pm – 9:30pm | 6:30pm – 10pm
Sundays from 1pm – 5pm
- Each campfire can accommodate up to 30-50 people.
- Reservation fee for Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon is $75 per campfire. Saturday night reservation fee is $85 per campfire.
- Reservations required!
- In addition, each visitor must purchase Adventure Admission (See Hours/Tickets for ticket pricing).
You can view a campfire sites location map and note the number of the site you’d like when you make reservations online.
Included in your campfire rental:
Sufficient wood for a campfire, one picnic table and two benches. Groups may bring additional seating, if desired.
May be purchased for $2.50 per person – we will provide individually packaged S’mores kits (graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars). Orders must be placed at least seven days in advance.
A few Campfire Policies:
- Campfire fee must be paid at the time of reservation and is 100% refundable if the farm is closed due to inclement weather or for guests who cancel at least 10 days prior to their scheduled date. Refunds will not be given to guests who cancel less than 10 days prior to their scheduled date.
- Campfires will be started by Summers Farm personnel.
- Please remember to bring cooking utensils like metal skewers for hot dogs and marshmallows. Wooden roasting sticks will be available for purchase at the farm for $.50 per stick.
- Folks who rent a campfire on weekends are welcome to bring coolers of drinks, hot dogs, marshmallows, etc for roasting.
- No alcohol allowed on the farm, please!
- Campfire groups disturbing or disrupting other campfire groups will be asked to leave.